Summary and Essential Functions: The Slot Attendant serves as the direct contact between the patrons and the Casino Management and as such is required to conform to the highest levels of professionalism, appearance and communication. This role is responsible for monitoring an assigned area within the assigned Slot Operation in accordance with the directives as set down in the Casino Operations Manual. The Slot Attendant will ensure that the highest standards of efficiency, guest service, and security are met in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures.
– Ensure all company policies concerning the Casino Slot Operation are followed.
– Responsible for securing and balancing any cash floats issued.
– Assist patrons in the purchasing and the exchange of coins/tokens at the Casino Cage and coin dispensers.
– Responsible for securing and balancing any inventories issued.
– Respond to Casino patron’s enquiries regarding the machines within a Casino Slot Operation including features, terms, symbols and denominations.
– Repair and restore minor machine malfunctions including coin, bill or token jams.
– Initiate and process payments of jackpots after approval and verification determined by Casino Management.
– Initiate and process the refilling of Slot and bill exchange machines after appropriate approval and verification determined by Casino Management.
– Perform general maintenance and cleaning of all Slot Operation Machinery including machine lighting. Report any maintenance requirements to the Slot Head technician.
– Report any suspicious activity or security threat in the Casino to superiors and Surveillance.
– Submit daily reports/log of events of occurrences including jackpots, hopper fills, complaints and suggestions to the Slot Head Technician. Complete necessary paperwork when accessing machines.
– Assist in the Slot Drop. Record the Slot Machine readings before the assigned collection of coins/bills.
– Identify regular Slot patrons and assist Casino Hosts in tracking their play.
– Assist Casino Hosts in promotional activities including Slot competitions and tournaments.
– Performs other related duties as assigned or as directed. The omission of specific duties does not preclude the supervisor from assigning duties that are logically related to the position.
– Minimum high school diploma or foreign equivalent is required. Some college-related education is preferred.
– Minimum of one year of prior experience as a slot attendant is required.
– Current Gaming License is preferred.
– Intermediate to Advanced ability to read, write and effectively communicate in English is required; and other languages are preferred.
– Basic Typing and Computer software Skills: Microsoft Word & Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
– Candidates must be Mandarin or Cantonese speakers